A northern Indiana vending and coffee service provider will pay $22,000 and other significant relief to resolve a race discrimination lawsuit filed last year by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity[…]Read more...
American Cleaning Institute & Canadian Consumer Specialty Products Association Response – Study Examining Cleaning Product Effects on ChildrenWith a severe flu season underway and the threat of a global pandemic,[…]Read more...
HOUSTON, TEXAS, USA – (Dec. 30, 2019) – The International Facility Management Association (IFMA) recently welcomed Projacs Academy as a Global Training Affiliate. One of the leading providers of project[…]Read more...
CIMS is more than your normal certificaiton program. Read moreRead more...
ISSA Residential Cleaner Members Receive Special Discount If you’re facing challenges while building your cleaning company business, you are not alone. ISSA’s Cleaning Management Institute (CMI) is launching a special event[…]Read more...
Job Summary: Develop new business for the Southeast region of Virginia for Cavalier Services, Inc.
• Makes sales calls on new business prospects via email, phone and in-person
• Performs market research to prospect new clients
• Establishes, maintains prospect contacts and builds relationships
• Records activities, interactions and opportunities in Salesforce ® CRM daily
• Qualify Leads and Reviews Requests for Proposals
• Attend facility tours with prospects to gather data for proposal
• Prepares new business proposals (from inception to completion) including, but not limited to, the following: work-loading, engineering, staffing, budgets and assembly of standard proposal document. • Makes proposal presentations to new business prospects
• Participates in business, community activities, and networking activities that will contribute to the success of new business development and Cavalier Services, Inc.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Cavalier management.
50% travel (within 150 mile radius Richmond, Virginia), rarely overnight. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Education / Experience:
A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field from an accredited college/university preferred. Extensive experience in B2B sales may be substituted for formal education. Experience in facilities services industry preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as sales proposals, financial reports and statements; business publications.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as area, circumference, percentages, ratios, proportions, and commissions. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with various concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret various instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to use a CRM, Microsoft Office Products as well as email. Salesforce experience preferred. Constant Contact and Paperless proposal experience are a plus.
Click here to Learn More