Wal-Mart Stores Texas, LLC violated federal law when they interviewed a female applicant who is a congenital amputee but refused to refer her for hiring because they assumed she could not perform the job duties, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) alleged in a lawsuit filed today.
Lynx Green Low Odor Floor Finish Remover
Find out how you can help make this year's show the most sustainability focused trade show ever. Read more
A study and related analysis claiming cleaners and disinfectants contribute to children’s risk of being overweight are “sensational” and “don’t really hold up,” according to the American Cleaning Institute.
IFMA has named Don Gilpin as Chief Operating Officer (COO) beginning the week of Sept. 17, 2018. Gilpin has served as IFMA’s interim COO since Feb. 5. Gilpin is an accomplished executive with strong experience in international association management, trade show production, education/certification programs, legislative advocacy and workforce development. Prior to joining IFMA, Gilpin served as the Executive Director and[…]
Job Summary: Develop new business for the Southeast region of Virginia for Cavalier Services, Inc.
• Makes sales calls on new business prospects via email, phone and in-person
• Performs market research to prospect new clients
• Establishes, maintains prospect contacts and builds relationships
• Records activities, interactions and opportunities in Salesforce ® CRM daily
• Qualify Leads and Reviews Requests for Proposals
• Attend facility tours with prospects to gather data for proposal
• Prepares new business proposals (from inception to completion) including, but not limited to, the following: work-loading, engineering, staffing, budgets and assembly of standard proposal document. • Makes proposal presentations to new business prospects
• Participates in business, community activities, and networking activities that will contribute to the success of new business development and Cavalier Services, Inc.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Cavalier management.
50% travel (within 150 mile radius Richmond, Virginia), rarely overnight. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Education / Experience:
A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field from an accredited college/university preferred. Extensive experience in B2B sales may be substituted for formal education. Experience in facilities services industry preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as sales proposals, financial reports and statements; business publications.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as area, circumference, percentages, ratios, proportions, and commissions. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with various concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret various instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to use a CRM, Microsoft Office Products as well as email. Salesforce experience preferred. Constant Contact and Paperless proposal experience are a plus.
Click here to Learn More