Natural Blue Blend UHS Burnishing Pad
Consumer demand for transparency continues to grow and with it new legislation. Read more
Zachry Construction Corporation, a San Antonio-based construction and industrial contractor, violated federal law when it fired several employees whose post-offer medical questionnaires and subsequent medical examinations revealed they had disabilities, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) charged in a lawsuit.At the time of termination, all these employees were already performing their job duties in a satisfactory manner, the EEOC[…]
Responding to a study discussing the potential impact of cleaning chemicals on air emissions, ACI said that laundry and dishwashing products have a minimal impact overall through the selection of ingredients that biodegrade during wastewater treatment.
February 14 celebrates a day of love and commitment. It’s not only Valentine’s Day – it marks the beginning of my second year leading the SBA.
Following the success of the first World Workplace event in the Middle East in May 2017, IFMA and Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) are bringing the second World Workplace Forum to Dubai. The event will bring forward-thinking FM strategies, solutions and the latest industry standards to an interactive, one-day learning and networking event at The Address Dubai Mall, on[…]
If all of your friends were going to Tucson for the first-ever Leadership Summit, would you? You better believe you would! The 2018 Leadership Summit is the premier spot to gather and network with your peers in a sunny and fun atmosphere. Did we mention top-notch leadership training? Three nationally-known educators will share their knowledge and experience in an engaging and[…]
Job Summary: Develop new business for the Southeast region of Virginia for Cavalier Services, Inc.
• Makes sales calls on new business prospects via email, phone and in-person
• Performs market research to prospect new clients
• Establishes, maintains prospect contacts and builds relationships
• Records activities, interactions and opportunities in Salesforce ® CRM daily
• Qualify Leads and Reviews Requests for Proposals
• Attend facility tours with prospects to gather data for proposal
• Prepares new business proposals (from inception to completion) including, but not limited to, the following: work-loading, engineering, staffing, budgets and assembly of standard proposal document. • Makes proposal presentations to new business prospects
• Participates in business, community activities, and networking activities that will contribute to the success of new business development and Cavalier Services, Inc.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Cavalier management.
50% travel (within 150 mile radius Richmond, Virginia), rarely overnight. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Education / Experience:
A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field from an accredited college/university preferred. Extensive experience in B2B sales may be substituted for formal education. Experience in facilities services industry preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as sales proposals, financial reports and statements; business publications.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as area, circumference, percentages, ratios, proportions, and commissions. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with various concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret various instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to use a CRM, Microsoft Office Products as well as email. Salesforce experience preferred. Constant Contact and Paperless proposal experience are a plus.
Click here to Learn More