Rose Morris is the ‘mompreneur’ behind The Safety Sleeper™, the winner of the U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) 2017 Exporter of the Year Award.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc., a chain of home improvement and hardware stores with locations across the United States, violated federal law when it refused to accommodate a department manager with a disability at its store in Cleburne, Texas, and instead demoted him to a lower-paying position, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) charged in a lawsuit filed today.
IFMA has upped the stakes for its flagship event, the World Workplace Conference and Expo, by introducing a keynote speaker lineup that is out of this world. For the opening keynote, visionary economist Jeremy Rifkin will look beyond the world as it is today to see the possibilities of tomorrow. The closing keynote speakers, Captains Mark and Scott Kelly, will[…]
ACI is launching PACKETS UP!, a consumer education initiative with fashion critic and mom of two, Zanna Roberts Rassi, as part of its ongoing effort to help reduce the number of accidents related to liquid laundry packets.
Product Central 118 EPS™ Environmentally Preferable Stripper (CDCC-As-Used Skin/Eye)
By Erin L. Lasch, CAE, Director of ARCSI Communications This week, I am at the Show. What does that mean? It means that we are living and breathing ARCSI and INTERCLEAN 24 hours a day this week. We come together with our cleaning counterparts and put together what we hope is a quality education program filled with ample opportunity to network[…]
While ISSA/INTERCLEAN 2017 might seem overwhelming, don’t worry—ISSA has you covered. These five tech tools will help you make the most of your week in Las Vegas, NV Read more
Seven easy, no-cost actions FMs can do to drive sustainability into the professional cleaning industry. Read more
Job Summary: Develop new business for the Southeast region of Virginia for Cavalier Services, Inc.
• Makes sales calls on new business prospects via email, phone and in-person
• Performs market research to prospect new clients
• Establishes, maintains prospect contacts and builds relationships
• Records activities, interactions and opportunities in Salesforce ® CRM daily
• Qualify Leads and Reviews Requests for Proposals
• Attend facility tours with prospects to gather data for proposal
• Prepares new business proposals (from inception to completion) including, but not limited to, the following: work-loading, engineering, staffing, budgets and assembly of standard proposal document. • Makes proposal presentations to new business prospects
• Participates in business, community activities, and networking activities that will contribute to the success of new business development and Cavalier Services, Inc.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Cavalier management.
50% travel (within 150 mile radius Richmond, Virginia), rarely overnight. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Education / Experience:
A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field from an accredited college/university preferred. Extensive experience in B2B sales may be substituted for formal education. Experience in facilities services industry preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as sales proposals, financial reports and statements; business publications.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as area, circumference, percentages, ratios, proportions, and commissions. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with various concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret various instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to use a CRM, Microsoft Office Products as well as email. Salesforce experience preferred. Constant Contact and Paperless proposal experience are a plus.
Click here to Learn More