Your friends and relatives are special. This holiday season, the gifts you give them should be special, too!
A federal judge ruled in favor of the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) on Nov. 16 in its discrimination charge against Amsted Rail Co., Inc., the federal agency announced today. The judge ruled that Amsted, a leading manufacturer of steel castings for the rail industry, violated federal disability law when it disqualified job applicants based on the results of[…]
Four executives from leading companies across the cleaning product supply chain were elected to the ACI Board of Directors.
Spectra System 4 Maintainer Plus 411
ARCSI and the ISSA BSC Council will be hosting the first-ever Leadership Summit in Tucson, AZ. Read more
By Ernie Hartong, ARCSI Executive Director Thank you to the 131 people who submitted data for our 2017 Benchmarking Survey. I am a firm believer that data driven decisions are most times, if not always, better decisions. This year’s survey cannot only help you make decisions for your business, but also helps our staff make better programming decisions. Here are a few[…]
More than 4,000 facility management (FM) professionals attended the World Workplace Conference and Expo in Houston, Texas, USA on Oct. 18-20. The International Facility Management Association (IFMA), whose largest global Service Center of Excellence office is in Houston, presented its flagship event in collaboration with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Seven easy, no-cost actions FMs can do to drive sustainability into the professional cleaning industry. Read more
Job Summary: Develop new business for the Southeast region of Virginia for Cavalier Services, Inc.
• Makes sales calls on new business prospects via email, phone and in-person
• Performs market research to prospect new clients
• Establishes, maintains prospect contacts and builds relationships
• Records activities, interactions and opportunities in Salesforce ® CRM daily
• Qualify Leads and Reviews Requests for Proposals
• Attend facility tours with prospects to gather data for proposal
• Prepares new business proposals (from inception to completion) including, but not limited to, the following: work-loading, engineering, staffing, budgets and assembly of standard proposal document. • Makes proposal presentations to new business prospects
• Participates in business, community activities, and networking activities that will contribute to the success of new business development and Cavalier Services, Inc.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Cavalier management.
50% travel (within 150 mile radius Richmond, Virginia), rarely overnight. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Education / Experience:
A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field from an accredited college/university preferred. Extensive experience in B2B sales may be substituted for formal education. Experience in facilities services industry preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as sales proposals, financial reports and statements; business publications.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as area, circumference, percentages, ratios, proportions, and commissions. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with various concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret various instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to use a CRM, Microsoft Office Products as well as email. Salesforce experience preferred. Constant Contact and Paperless proposal experience are a plus.
Click here to Learn More